Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daily Post 17

It's been a few days since I did a daily post, maybe I should change the name of them or something as they are becoming less and less daily, oh well.
With the girlfriend gone away until Thursday I have very little to do, I know I could work on the blog and get some great posts out and I have done this a little but I just don't really have the motivation to do anything at the moment, I dunno I guess missing her has effected me more than I thought you probably think I'm being stupid but that's just how I'm feeling :/

So to try and keep myself occupied I decided to start cleaning up my room...why did I decide this! I mean seriously it's the most boring, crap and generally most hated thing to be doing with free time but I did, well I did a little which mainly involved moving large amounts of stuff from the floor to my bed and now I have to sort it or I can't sleep...maybe my subconscious knew this and wanted to make sure I did it...who knows, All I know is there's a massive pile of stuff in the way of me sleeping comfortably. The urge to just push all the stuff on the floor is overwhelming but I know I shouldn't as it will just lead to more work for me later.
As a break from this I started playing League of Legends (LoL) again for a few games, Now I'm not the greatest player by any means, really I'm probably below average but I have fun and people don't expect the kills I get with Morgana (a character in the game) especially early on which makes it fun to see peoples reactions. I might do some separate posts about LoL another time (let me know what you think)

Anyway lots to do before I can sleep so I better get started!
Shout out to Zombie of zombieseverywhere.org for helping me with yesterdays post, hopefully they are working correctly so all is good again :)

All For Now
/SamArmy

6 comments:

Homura said...

Awesome!

Zombie said...

Whenever my GF is gone, the blog always gets worked on. lol.

StigmataHandjob said...

Haha, I do the exact same thing when my boyfriend leaves. Stupid cleaning.

Unknown said...

huh...still never tried LoL

Shahan said...

Hell yeah, awesome to see you play lol, you should add me and we'll play sometime - byakuyayo

Morgana is always surprising with her spell vamp and stun combo, so much harass =3

hommakesgames said...

I hate the house but it always feels so much better once it's done

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...