Wednesday, July 6, 2011

How What When Why in the Whosit?

Where does the name 'How What When Why in the Whosit?' come from? Honestly I have know idea it's just something that I have said for awhile when I hear a little bit of a conversation but don't understand what they are talking about :)

Anyway this blog is my another attempt to make a good blog from me, I've tried in the past but have always failed with either no idea of what to talk about or even when I have things to write about knowone was reading or commenting on them which really made me unenthusiastic about the blog.
I hope that this one goes better, No idea what I will be posting probably general stuff, news, things that interest me and whatever I decide is blog worthy.

I enjoy reading others blogs so if you have a blog then leave me a comment and I'll be sure to check out your blog too!
Thats all for now
/SamArmy

1 comments:

Zombie said...

oddly enough I say whosit too. lol.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...